My Whole March Activities

Hi! Good day, I am Lorie Mae A. Besa. I'd like to report the all details of my whole March 2022 OJT in the office of the planning where located at Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College Lemery Campus. On my first day, March 14, 2022, I woke up early on the morning at 6:00 o'clock to cook my breakfast and pack lunch. After cooking I eat my breakfast first and to prepare my things and myself and to get at school NIPSC-LC. Before i entering the campus after arriving 15 minutes from house in Barangay, San diego Lemery where i leave, the security guard check my temperature first and I sign in on the log book. Then I saw my classmates in study shed where them waiting Sir Rene A. Ardou. After a few minute Sir Rene was came to us in study shed. He delivered and acknowledge us together with Roselyn Damirez and Eugelyn Asiwagan to our supervisor Ma'am April A. Cacho that us her tranees. Before we start on our first day our supervisor orient us to about the office hours that we want and need to complete. After orientation i clean the office and sweeping the floor inside and outside of the office my supervisor together Roselyn and Eugelyn.  Then we segregates a lot of files and papers that unable to used. After that my supervisor Ma'am April Cacho please me to go the offices of the faculties and bring them the attendance sheet for to sign their signature. Together with Roselyn and Eugelyn we clean the storage room and arange it the things in the proper area. Before we go home we sweeping the floor of the office of my supervisor together Roselyn and Eugelyn.


Second day, March 15, 2022 Tuesday. I repeated again to go the offices of the faculties to bring them their attendance to sign it their signature. And with Roselyn and Eugelyn, our supervisor ask us to make a divided storage box and cutting the printed labelled papers. After our made the storage box and cut the labelled papers, together with roselyb we sweep the inside and outside floor of the office of the my supervisor and sign out to go home after we finished our second day job hours.


Second week, first day Monday of March 21, 2022. The rainy day. And as my third day I sweeping the office of my supervisor. After cleaning the office, our supervisor give us another new printed labelled papers to cut it and make again paper made wallet where the labelled papers we cut put in.


Second week, second day of March 22, 2022. As my fourth day as tranee i arrange all papers of my supervisor and mop the glass door of her office. After mop the door, I punched the Quality Commitment Evaluation documents of the faculties and solving the QCE rates documents of Professor Elmo P. Ador, Professor Jose Chichany Cacho and Professor Rene Ardou.

Third week, first day of March 28, 2022 Monday. As my fifth day. Our supervisor Ma'am April Cacho ask me and roselyn to go offices of Ma'am Erna Parcia, Sir Dexter Castigador, Ma'am Elma Padios, Sir Elmo P. Ador, Sir Nepthalie Apil, Sir Reland De Jesus, and Sir Angie labos and bring them the undergraduate thesis books to sign their to signature for approval. After we signing, I paste the all receipts that bought by Ma'am April Cacho. Then I arrange the scheduled of the faculties of their classes.



Third week, Second day March 29, 2022 the last week of March. As my Sixth day, I encode the results input to microsoft excel. After encode the results input, our supervisor gave us a breaktime snacks. I cut the printed Quality Commitment Evaluation (QCE) documents Cover of Ma'am Jenny Toledo and Sir Elmo P. Ador. Before I go home we clean the office our supervisor.